Thursday, November 20, 2014

Chicken Asparagus Pasta

On this chilly fall night, I decided to cook
something fun. I found this great recipe on Pinterest. It was super easy and delicious! Enjoy! http://lilluna.com/chicken-and-asparagus-pasta/
(Note: I substituted bow tie pasta with gluten free penne pasta and added mushrooms.)
Cook the pasta. I got gluten free!
Sauté the chicken in olive oil. You will add the mushrooms, other ingredients in after chicken is cooked.
Chop the asparagus. Add to the pasta water when pasta is 5 minutes from done.
I like to pre-measure my ingredients in my cute little bowls. It makes it a lot easier and organized! 
Chop and sauté the mushrooms with the chicken and other ingredients (above) plus the spices.
Mix the skillet with the pasta and asparagus and... voila! Delicious pasta! This is a recipe we will be repeating in this house! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment